A total body workout demonstrated by @marcelinhohuertas:
1️⃣ Cable Face Pull: Targets your upper back and shoulders. Helps with posture and shoulder health. Shoot for 2-4 sets of 10-20 repetitions.
2️⃣ Dumbbell 1-Leg Deadlift: Targets your hamstrings and glutes. Helps to keep your hamstrings strong and healthy. Shoot for 2-4 sets of 6-12 repetitions.
3️⃣ Dumbbell Alternating Bench Press: Targets your chest. Helps with upper body strength and power development. Shoot for 2-4 sets of 6-10 repetitions per arm.
LIKE WHAT YOU READ? SIGN UP NOW TO GET THE LATEST TIPS AND ADVICE
Tim DiFrancesco, PT, DPT, ATC, CSCS spent 6 seasons as the Head Strength & Conditioning Coach of the Los Angeles Lakers and is the founder of TD Athletes Edge. He is nationally renowned for his evidence-based and scientific approach to fitness, training, nutrition, and recovery for athletes and fitness enthusiasts.
For training and nutrition advice, follow us on:
• Instagram http://instagram.com/tdathletesedge
• Twitter http://twitter.com/tdathletesedge
• Facebook http://www.facebook.com/tdathletesedge
• YouTube https://www.youtube.com/user/tdifranc1
• Podcast http://www.tdathletesedge.com/podcast
• Website http://www.tdathletesedge.com