3 THINGS I SHOULD HAVE DONE MORE OF IN SCHOOL:
Writing is a powerful way to learn. I wish I had recognized this when I was a student. Take time outside of class to write about topics you're interested in. This will help you to learn and it will help you to share your knowledge down the road.
Going to new places promotes learning more than you would think. You will never have more freedom to travel then when you are a student. Take the time to explore while you can.
3. LEARN ABOUT ENTREPRENEURSHIP:
It can be hard to see yourself as a business owner while you are a student. Even if owning your own thing isn't your primary intention there is tremendous value in learning the layers of entrepreneurship. Take the time to be curious and think about starting your own thing as a student. This will put you ahead of the game!.
Tim DiFrancesco, PT, DPT, ATC, CSCS spent 6 seasons as the Head Strength & Conditioning Coach of the Los Angeles Lakers and is the founder of TD Athletes Edge. He is nationally renowned for his evidence-based and scientific approach to fitness, training, nutrition, and recovery for athletes and fitness enthusiasts.
For training and nutrition advice, follow us on:
• Instagram http://instagram.com/tdathletesedge
• Twitter http://twitter.com/tdathletesedge
• Facebook http://www.facebook.com/tdathletesedge
• YouTube https://www.youtube.com/user/tdifranc1
• Podcast http://www.tdathletesedge.com/podcast
• Website http://www.tdathletesedge.com