Our objective with this podcast is to present you with simple and effective lifestyle changes that will help you optimize your daily performance.
We base the show on the aggregate of marginal gains approach where in order to achieve great results, one makes numerous small changes.
I am your host, Scott DiFrancesco, and alongside my brother Tim, we present you our first Quick n Dirty Episode. The purpose of QnD episodes is to give you a ~20’ episode that will typically include similar segments - focusing a great deal on listener interaction and FAQ’s.
With that in mind - HIT US UP on social media, and you could get a direct response on the next QnD!
- Tim’s suggestions for improvements to each of the 3 pillars: get a coach, if it sounds too good to be true - it probably is, & go outside and get some sun!
- Best thing Tim’s seen on the internet lately: from Tim Gabbett (http://gabbettperformance.com.au)
- Motivational Minute: knowing when to press on the gas & tap the brakes)
- Mythbuster: myth = too much time between sets is bad
- Career Super Bowl Secret: seek out a mentor
- IG review: cardio work doesn’t always need to come from a treadmill
- FAQ: from the Endicott Women’s Volleyball Team - Go Gulls! - best way to handle nutrition for early a.m. workouts?
- Twitter quote of the day: don’t complain about how expensive healthy eating is and then neglect free recovery aides like sleep!
p.s. Wanna HELP? Please subscribe to us on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play & leave a review!
Like what you read?
Sign up now to get the latest tips and advice
Scott DiFrancesco ATC, CSCS, SASTM spent 6 seasons as a Minor League Head Athletic Trainer in the New York Yankees organization, finishing in Double-A with the Trenton Thunder. His most proud accomplishment as a Yankee was being a member of the 2013 Eastern League Champions - Trenton Thunder. He is renowned for his evidence-based and scientific approach to fitness, training, nutrition, and recovery for athletes and fitness enthusiasts. Scott begins his pursuit of becoming an Osteopathic Physician in August of 2017 at NYIT in Old Westbury, NY.
For training and nutrition advice, follow us on:
• Instagram http://instagram.com/tdathletesedge
• Twitter http://twitter.com/tdathletesedge
• Facebook http://www.facebook.com/tdathletesedge
• YouTube https://www.youtube.com/user/tdifranc1
• Podcast http://www.tdathletesedge.com/podcast