Our objective with this podcast is to present you with simple and effective lifestyle changes that will help you optimize your daily performance.
We base the show on the aggregate of marginal gains approach where in order to achieve great results, one makes numerous small changes.
I am your host, Scott DiFrancesco, and alongside my brother Tim, we present you with another Quick n Dirty Episode. The purpose of QnD episodes is to give you a ~20’ episode that will typically include similar segments - focusing a great deal on listener interaction and FAQ’s.
With that in mind - HIT US UP on social media, and you could get a direct response on the next QnD!
- This week's Pillar (training-recovery-nutrition) tips
- Best thing we've seen on the internet lately: from Nick Littlehales (https://www.sportsleepcoach.co.uk)
- Motivational Minute: you don’t need great equipment for a great training session
- Mythbuster: myth = all vegetarians are healthier than meat-eaters (yes, we are sure some may be)
- Career Super Bowl Secret: put a smile on your face!
- IG review: loosen up your hamstrings
- FAQ: what nutrition tips does TD Athletes Edge have for injury-recovery
- Twitter quote of the day: when athletes think the fundamentals of training-recovery-nutrition don’t apply to them, they will learn the hard way
p.s. Wanna HELP? Please subscribe to us on itunes, Stitcher, or Google Play & leave a review! (to do so, click on the iTunes button (below), select “View in iTunes”, select “Ratings and Reviews”, and finally, select “Write a Review”)
Nourish properly, train better, recover faster. Perform optimally.
Like what you read?
Sign up now to get the latest tips and advice
Scott DiFrancesco ATC, CSCS, SASTM spent 6 seasons as a Minor League Head Athletic Trainer in the New York Yankees organization, finishing in Double-A with the Trenton Thunder. His most proud accomplishment as a Yankee was being a member of the 2013 Eastern League Champions - Trenton Thunder. He is renowned for his evidence-based and scientific approach to fitness, training, nutrition, and recovery for athletes and fitness enthusiasts. Scott begins his pursuit of becoming an Osteopathic Physician in August of 2017 at NYIT in Old Westbury, NY.
For training and nutrition advice, follow us on:
- Anchor http://www.anchor.fm/edgefactorradio
- Twitter http://twitter.com/tdathletesedge
- Facebook http://www.facebook.com/tdathletesedge
- Instagram http://instagram.com/tdathletesedge
- YouTube https://www.youtube.com/user/tdifranc1
- Podcast http://www.tdathletesedge.com/podcast
- Site http://www.tdathletesedge.com