Here’s a great upper back and triceps strengthening exercise.
🔥 This will give you a great burn and build endurance in your upper back and triceps. You can do high repetition ranges on this to generate a long duration set.
🤸♀️ The benefit of a long set here is to build strength and endurance in your hinge position. This can be very helpful in promoting low back health and durability in addition to a strong upper back.
🎯 Shoot for 2-4 sets of 12-30 repetitions.
Like what you read?
Sign up now to get the latest tips and advice
Tim DiFrancesco, PT, DPT, ATC, CSCS spent 6 seasons as the Head Strength & Conditioning Coach of the Los Angeles Lakers and is the founder of TD Athletes Edge. He is nationally renowned for his evidence-based and scientific approach to fitness, training, nutrition, and recovery for athletes and fitness enthusiasts.
For training and nutrition advice, follow us on:
• Twitter http://twitter.com/tdathletesedge
• Facebook http://www.facebook.com/tdathletesedge
• Instagram http://instagram.com/tdathletesedge
• YouTube https://www.youtube.com/user/tdifranc1
• Sign up for our newsletter and follow our blog at http://www.tdathletesedge.com