The Band Resisted Hip Complex
Here's a quick band resisted hip complex. This will get your hips ready for lower body day, sport, or better function period.
- Targets outside glute/hip muscles.
- Requires light resistance band.
- Use as warm-up, a break from sitting, or even as session finisher.
- Try 5-15 reps in first 2 positions on mat, 3-5 laps (over & back) on side step.
Like what you read?
Sign up now to get the latest tips and advice
Tim DiFrancesco, PT, DPT, ATC, CSCS is the Head Strength & Conditioning Coach of the Los Angeles Lakers and founder of TD Athletes Edge. He is nationally renowned for his evidence-based and scientific approach to fitness, training, nutrition, and recovery for athletes and fitness enthusiasts.
For training and nutrition advice, follow us on:
• Twitter http://twitter.com/tdathletesedge
• Facebook http://www.facebook.com/tdathletesedge
• Instagram http://instagram.com/tdathletesedge
• YouTube https://www.youtube.com/user/tdifranc1
• Sign up for our newsletter and follow our blog at http://www.tdathletesedge.com