When you hear "How to get fit in 60 seconds," turn and run the other way!
When it comes to weight room gains, fitness, and nutrition, if it sounds too good to be true, chances are it is. There's a lot of noise out there in the training/fitness/nutrition industry. One way to make sure you get the lasting results you're looking for is to avoid getting lured in by "quick fixes." The sooner you accept the fact that lasting results will only come your way with down and dirty consistency, the sooner you'll get those real-deal results.
Like what you read?
Sign up now to get the latest tips and advice
Tim DiFrancesco, PT, DPT, ATC, CSCS is the Head Strength & Conditioning Coach of the Los Angeles Lakers and founder of TD Athletes Edge. He is nationally renowned for his evidence-based and scientific approach to fitness, training, nutrition, and recovery for athletes and fitness enthusiasts.
For training and nutrition advice, follow us on:
• Twitter http://twitter.com/tdathletesedge
• Facebook http://www.facebook.com/tdathletesedge
• Instagram http://instagram.com/tdathletesedge
• YouTube https://www.youtube.com/user/tdifranc1
• Sign up for our newsletter and follow our blog at http://www.tdathletesedge.com