WHAT DOES THIS EXERCISE TARGET?
This exercise targets the chest, arms, and core.
WHAT RESULTS CAN I EXPECT FROM THIS EXERCISE?
Not only should you expect to address upper body strength, stability, and balance but you can expect major core involvement as well. This exercise requires the upper body, the core, and the lower body to all work as one.
HOW SHOULD I USE THIS EXERCISE IN MY WORKOUTS?
This can be a great warm-up on upper body days, or it can stand on it's own as an upper body/core exercise.
Like what you read?
Sign up now to get the latest tips and advice
Tim DiFrancesco, PT, DPT, ATC, CSCS is the Head Strength & Conditioning Coach of the Los Angeles Lakers and founder of TD Athletes Edge. He is nationally renowned for his evidence-based and scientific approach to fitness, training, nutrition, and recovery for athletes and fitness enthusiasts.
For training and nutrition advice, follow us on:
• Twitter http://twitter.com/tdathletesedge
• Facebook http://www.facebook.com/tdathletesedge
• Instagram http://instagram.com/tdathletesedge
• YouTube https://www.youtube.com/user/tdifranc1
• Sign up for our newsletter and follow our blog at http://www.tdathletesedge.com